My Bestieforever

Dear Friend,

The hardest part of any friendship is when it is time to say goodbye, and even though I wished I could make you stay, I know I got to let you spread your wings and fly. For life is a journey that needs to be travelled
and I am certain you'd make it through, I just want you to know and never forget that I will surely miss you.

So, follow your heart and never give up, as dreams and wishes do come true, for I know that someday we'll meet again, so never forget I will be praying for you. Do you knew, you helped me laugh, you dried my tears, because of you I have no fears. Together we live, together we grow.. teaching each other what we must know. You came in my life and I was blessed I love you friend you are the best!! Release my hand and say goodbye please my friend don't you cry. I promise you this it's not the end 'cause like you said friend never end..

I still remember the first day we met. We were too shy to say much at all It's funny to think back to that time because now we're having a ball! haha.. They say that true friendship is rare an adage that I believe to be true Genuine friendship is something that I cherish.

How can all of this be true? "goodbye forever" I can't believe you're really gone, I still can't accept it, Even after so long. Just the thought of you makes me cry, Every picture, every letter, I don't know if it will ever get better. I always smell your familiar scent, It makes me think of all of the times we've spent. I know we didn't always get along, And every time we talked, it would always go wrong. So many things I never got to say, I never imagined you'd ever be so far away from me. I run to your coffin, rain drops trickling down my face.  You were only young, it was to early to go! You in heaven now. This is not the time for me to grieve you death but it’s my time to express what I feel. In my heart you'll always be.

Miss you,
-Ryan

Comments