Just the Climb

I can almost see it..That dream I’m dreaming but There’s
a voice inside my head sayin"You’ll never reach it" Every
step I’m taking,Every move I make feels.. Lost with no
direction My faith is shaking but I..gotta keep trying,
Gotta keep my head held high.There's always gonna be
another mountain. I'm always gonna wann
a make it move
Always gonna be an up-hill battle Sometimes I'm gonna
have to lose..
Ain't about how fast I get there.. Ain't
about what's waiting on the other side..It's the climb...

The struggles I’m facing, The chances I’m taking Sometimes
might knock me down but No I’m no
t breaking. I may not
know it
But these
are the moments that I’m gonna remember
most..Just gotta keep going And I gotta be strong just
keep pushing on Cause...There's always gonna be another
mountain....

Keep on moving Keep climbing
Keep the faith
It’s all about The climb
yeah just The climb.. no body knows..


..
..
..
..

Comments